You will find a home here, if:
- You seek a fuller, richer, more loving understanding of a spiritual path based on the teachings and example set through the life of Jesus.
- You have glimpsed in you judgments held of others and are seeking ways to release judgments.
- You long for a place to explore new ways of healing and being all you are created to be.
- You hold a vision of a spiritual home where you can abide in peace.
- You are recognize you a spiritual beings having a human experience, building a world that works for all.
You find a home in Unity, when you are willing to:
Lay aside our previous theories and beliefs for a while in order to explore and experience various paths to God. (put new wine into old wineskins) Luke 5:37
Release (change, turn about, recognize there is another way, give up our "yes buts") and "become like little children" (trusting, loving, forgiving). Matthew 18:3
“Know that God’s Divine destiny for His creation is accomplished through the interweaving of human lives.”
Unity is a movement founded on prayer and designed to inpire and empower people to express their highest and best from within. Unity is an open door to self-discovery for those who are curious and those who want to know more of the meaning of the world around and within them. Unity is a pathway to understanding for those who question answers, are curiosity and are willing to think independently.
To inspire spiritual transformation through prayer, education, self-exploration, and sacred service.
United in Spirit, we celebrate the Awakening Divinity in ALL!
Spiritual - Love - Integrity - Acceptance - Dynamic
Five Principles of Unity
1. God is absolute good, everywhere present.
2. Human beings are an expression of God as the Christ-spirit within. Their very essence is of God, and therefore they are also inherently good.
3. Human beings create their experiences by the activity of their thinking. Everything in the manifest realm has its beginning in thought.
4. Prayer is creative thinking that reawakens the connection with God-Mind and therefore ignites wisdom, healing, prosperity and everything good.
5. Knowing and understanding the laws of life, also called Truth, are not enough. A person must also live the truth that he or she knows.